Personal Data Privacy Statement
This is a statement to inform you of your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap 486 of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Purpose of Personal Collection
We will only use personal data collected from you for one or more of the following purposes:-
- Personal information is provided by you for registration as a user of the HKSKH Archives website and for downloading our materials.
- Data collected will serve as a basis for verifying your identity and processing any downloads initiated by you, and/or the directly related purposes.
- To keep you informed of the latest news of HKSKH Archives.
We will take reasonable measures to keep secure the personal data which we hold and to protect it from any and all unauthorized disclosure and misuse.
Access to personal data
You have the right to opt out of any communication from us. We will only maintain your personal data if legally permitted to do so, after you have instructed us not to send information and communications to you. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data as provided in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data and the right to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent by email to email@example.com .
- About the Archives
- Programs and Workshops
Anglican and Episcopal Bishops of China
History of HKSKH
A Selected Bibliography of Anglicanism in China
- Occasional Papers
- The Prayer Book in the History of the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui
- Anglican and Episcopal Bishops of China